Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund
The Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund was created to provide the best possible athletic and academic opportunities for our 400 student-athletes. When you invest in the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund, you are helping us to create the future and continue the tradition of excellence for Falcon Athletics. Your gifts are imperative in allowing us to provide the resources necessary for our student-athletes to truly have a world-class experience.
Investments in the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund have one over-arching purpose: to provide our student-athletes with the maximum amount of scholarship support allowed by the NCAA in every sport we sponsor. These scholarships allow BGSU to recruit, retain and field outstanding student-athletes needed to compete in the MAC and WCHA.
With a culture committed to cultivating champions in academics, sports and life, BGSU Athletics honors the past while creating the future. We are proud of the following accomplishments, all of which were made possible with the support of Falcon Club members:
- BGSU student-athletes achieved a 91% Graduation Success Rate, ranking among the top 20 in the country and No. 1 among MAC schools.
- BGSU student-athletes earned a 3.356 cumulative GPA, the highest in school history.
- Hockey earned an at-large bid and advanced to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 29 years.
- Women’s Soccer won the MAC regular season and tournament championships, advancing to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2005.
- Volleyball won a share of the MAC regular season title for the second straight year.
Check the Falcon Club website for more information regarding giving levels and benefits.
If you would like to learn more about the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund or if you would like to make a pledge please call 419-372-3320 or email Cliff Miller at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support. Ay Ziggy Zoomba!