The Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund was created to provide the best possible athletic and academic opportunities for our 400+ student-athletes. When you invest in the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund, you are helping us to create the future and continue the tradition of excellence for Falcon Athletics. Your gifts are imperative in allowing us to provide the resources necessary for our student-athletes to truly have a world-class experience.
Investments in the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund have one over-arching purpose: to provide our student-athletes with the maximum amount of scholarship support allowed by the NCAA in every sport we sponsor. These scholarships allow BGSU to recruit, retain and graduate outstanding student-athletes to compete in the MAC and CCHA.
With a culture committed to cultivating champions in academics, sports and life, BGSU Athletics honors the past while creating the future. We are proud of the following accomplishments, all of which were made possible with the support of Falcon Club members:
- BGSU led the MAC with 13 teams with a perfect Academic Progress Rate (APR) score for the 2021-22 academic year and five Falcon programs posted perfect multi-year rates of 1,000.
- Women’s Basketball (31-7) ended its season in the Fab 4 of the WNIT, matching school and Mid-American Conference records for wins in a season.
- Volleyball (22-10; 15-3) captured the 2022 MAC Tournament Championship, their second MAC Tournament Championship in the last three seasons, and made the program’s fourth appearance all-time in the NCAA Tournament and second in the last three seasons.
- Falcon Football ended its season at the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit, BGSU’s 14th bowl appearance (first since 2015) and first under fourth-year head coach Scot Loeffler.
- BGSU Men’s Soccer star Joey Akpunonu was the first MLS SuperDraft first-round pick in school history when he was selected by FC Cincinnati with the 22nd overall pick of the 2022 draft.
Check the Falcon Club website for more information regarding giving levels and benefits (benefit chart for 23-24 season will be available soon). By making a gift, you are accepting all benefits associated with your giving level, unless you choose to decline benefits.
If you would like to learn more about the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund or if you would like to make a pledge please call 419-372-3589 or email Lindsay Klemm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support. Ay Ziggy Zoomba!